Bat Removal In Atlanta
If you are looking for rat removal in Atlanta, GA then contact Wild Trappers today. Wild Trappers specializes in Rat Removal in Atlanta, GA. If you have an animal like a rat, rodent, bat, squirrel, snake or anything else call us today and we can remove it.
WILD TRAPPERS safely and humanely removes nuisance wildlife from your property via safe and humane animal trapping and removal techniques. We repair any animal damage, clean-up droppings and nesting materials and prevent re-entry.
WILD TRAPPERS animal trapping and removal services of Woodstock, provides wildlife control services for residential and commercial properties including raccoons, snakes, birds, rats, bats, skunks and many others. Please call 770-828-9622 for a quote or inspection.
- Trapping and Removal performed by state certified wildlife trappers
- Our trappers can accomodate most schedule requests for trapping visits
- Exclusion services include screening vents, installing chimney caps, sealing entry points and building customized animal proof barriers to keep the nuisance animals out
- Prevention techniques including one-way doors and excluders to help solve issues quickly
- Construction grade animal proofing, backed by one of the industries strongest warranties
- Fixing problem spots to prevent potential future issues in areas such as gable vents, chimneys, plumbing pipes, exhaust vents, decks, crawlspaces, garages, etc.
Only environmentally sound and humane animal removal techniques are used for animal control and nuisance wildlife removal problems. We offer animal control and animal removal services for:
- Property management companies
- Industrial and commercial clients
We’ll inspect your property inside and out, top to bottom, to identify the entry points and potential problem areas and offer you safe and cost effective solutions.
ANIMAL EXCLUSION POINTS:
- Roof & Fascia Gaps – Poorly sealed points between roof and fascia allow for easy animal access
- Chimneys – Adding chimney caps and screening stops animals from falling in or nesting
- Crawlspaces – These welcoming homes need to be cleaned out and sealed to prevent nesting
- Plumbing Vents – Adding screening vents prevents animals from walking or falling in
- Roof Vents – Animals can easily find their way in flimsy or worn out vents
- Oven & Bathroom Exhaust Vents – Adding screening to vents helps keep animals out
- Roof/Soffit Intersection – Gaps in a roofline allow for easy access and quick infestation
- Holes in Siding – Repairing holes in siding will block out animals
- Porch & Deck – Durable screening around a deck base prevents nesting animals